Gift Ideas for every occasion - High budget (Part-1)

How many times have you brainstormed for days to think of the perfect gift to give to your loved ones or for okayish gifts to give to okayish people?

I have been there. Infinite times. So I have listed all the gifts I either gave or received here so that you can plagiarize my gift ideas(btw which I may have plagiarized from somewhere else)


High budget gifts
High budget gifts


Huge budget: 

  •  Car:


Car
Car
Of course, I couldn't afford it as I am paid in peanuts and had to take a loan. I gifted this to my parents for their anniversary. I took some friends' help and parked it secretly at our apartments before a day and showed it to my parents on their anniversary day

  •  Iphone

PS: Make sure the giftee is not an android fan.

  • Gold/Platinum/Diamond:


Earrings, necklace, bangles and ring for her
Earrings and pendant set
Earrings and pendant set

Couple rings..for couple(duh!)
Couple rings
Couple rings

  • Vacation

If someone has wanderlust, then this will be an awesome gift. Vacation packages in general are expensive and going on a vacation without the burden of expenses is a really awesome feeling.
I was taken on a surprise trip to Kerala on my birthday :)

  • DSLR


Again if someone travels a lot, DSLR is useful to capture beautiful shots. Even if the giftee is horrible at taking a good pic, at least accidentally he/she may occassionally take a good one. So have faith.
Bought it from amazon. You can find it here


Please check Part-2 for medium or less budget ideas.

Comments

Popular Posts from last 7 days

Random posts from the past!