Open When Letters - Open When You Need To Know How Much I Care About You

I know, it's early this week. And, yes, I know, it's early for a Open Letter post. I will be traveling this Friday, so - yeah, here we are - Open When You Need To Know How Much I Care About You..Phew! That's a long title.

Cover:

Open when letter
Open when letter Cover

On the envelope, I drew the famous T-rex comic(T-rex have short hands if you haven't noticed yet).
Once again, I used the lyrics of the Unhealthy Obsession song.

Letter content:

Open when letter content
Open when letter content


So, the letter starts off with some cheesy lyrics and then takes a turn to "normal".
I also drew a little bit depicting how much I care about my husband.

~




Check other Open When Letters here : Open When Letters

~~

You May Also Like : Gift Ideas Collection 

Comments

Popular Posts from last 7 days

Random posts from the past!