Open When Letters - Open When We Are Fighting

This week's letter in Jan-Feb Valentine series is "Open When We Are Fighting" letter😃😋

Cover:

On the envelope, I *tried* to sketch our Sith Lord and Savior Palpatine.  But he looks like a witch with a bad hair day :-/. I also sketched 2 stick figures fighting with each other asking each other to die.

Open when we are fighting cover
Open when we are fighting


Content:


Open when we are fighting content
Open when we are fighting content
Open when we are fighting content
Open when we are fighting content
In the letter, I mentioned some quick fixes that may work in case of each other's faults. I added this sketch of the famous image - where a guy extends his umbrella to his wife even though he is mad at her. But since the guy's hand turned out to be too long, I made him a mutant.

I have also added a Kit Kat chocolate in this envelope which we already ate. So I don't have the pic of it. It's meant to take a break from the fight and have Kit Kat.

~

Check other Open When Letters here : Open When Letters

~~

You May Also Like : Gift Ideas Collection 

Comments

Popular Posts from last 7 days

Random posts from the past!